Waiting On A Thin Line

To the time that I was here waiting on a love that was too busy, it wrecked my self-esteem as it diminished my self-love. During days of unable to escape my friend Lonely, my head always turn towards the door wishing you would pass the threshold but it never happens.

I have a path infront of me but I look if whether you still are beside me. Sometimes, you let go of my hand and I have to face sunsets alone.

I am the girl that gives, maybe gives too much to the point she breaks. I am the girl that hopes just as much as she breathe. I am the girl laughing, cracking jokes, smilling as I go and even thinking for others but yet, who asks for me?

Does he ever seek me out?

I cannot stay in within sheltered walls, I feel suffocated. Your name will always remain within the cell of my mouth and I wonder if you ever spelled mine out loud.

My life runs along as I stand in the waiting line. I wait for a home as I lay on a bed in a house. I wait for a family in two humans that are broken beyond repair. I wait for a future in a present ever so doubtful. I wait for a pair of arms to embrace me as I stand facing an ocean. I wait for someone to wait for me as I look at everyone running.

Waiting became a routine.

And it screwed up my brains.

I'll introduce myself again;

Hi, I am Hanshika, just Hanshika, 17 and fixed with paper glue. I love ice cream on winter days and Supernatural because I am hopeless and contradictory. But I also love The Flash for I am the girl that believes in the impossible.

Comments